NPKL OPEN FORUM was formed an year ago with vision, mission & road map for the allround development of NPKL. The forum has a judicious mix of young, dedicated,energetic persons from all ﬁelds who have razor sharp mind to work on & Experienced, seasoned & highly qualiﬁed senior citizens in its fold to fulﬁll the set agenda.
To develop NPKL as the most preferred residential location in Bangalore and be seen as the exemplary model of development with ordinary citizens’ involvement for all of India.
- Help Allottees and Land owners navigate BDA’s processes by providing information regarding the same.
- Represent and voice the needs, demands and observations of Allottees and Land owners to BDA, Govt of Karnataka, K-RERA and all other Authorities.
- Coordinate with local constitutionally elected representatives as the non-partisan voice of all residents of NPKL, to ensure proper continued development and maintenance of NPKL.
- Coordinate with local institutions and socially responsible corporate entities to ensure that their activities have a positive influence on NPKL and its environment.
- Generally and actively support the welfare of all residents of NPKL in a democratic manner without any discrimination as regards to their age, gender, race, religion, geographical origin, political affiliation, profession or economic status.